Fall. There is a crispness to the morning air and the kids are off to school. The leaves are beginning to change and the sun-filled days of summer will soon be happy memories.
It’s not possible to stop the relentless march of Father Time…whether it’s the changing seasons or the aging of our bodies. Getting older is natural process for everyone, but you don’t have to succumb to feeling old. Age IS just a number.
Consider these tips to help you feel vibrant and youthful at any age:
- EAT WELL. You know what that means…for you. Do it and your body will thank you.
- “ACT YOUR AGE.” Be the age on the inside that you always loved being…and it will reflect in your face, body, and attitude.
- USE YOUR HEAD. Learn a language or refresh your MahJong game; get your friends together for a game of Bridge or Pinochle; do crossword puzzles; take an art class. Stay smart and stay young.
- PLAY, PLAY, PLAY! Nothing makes you feel young and vibrant like exercise endorphins. Whether it’s dancing, walking, jogging, Zumba, Pickle Ball or getting your down with your Down Doggie, just do it, every day!
- GO OUTSIDE. It’s not just about getting enough of that good old sunshine vitamin D, it’s about seeing your world, exploring, gardening, hiking, meeting friends for brunch, coffee or tea. Time outdoors – especially with friends – can lighten your mood and make you feel young and alive.
- Put your best face forward, and greet the day with a smile. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter…not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- PAMPER YOU. Get a massage or a soothing facial. Have you been wanting to try Botox, a chemical peel or is it time to finally get a face or eye lift?
There’s no time like the present! Call DeLaine today for a consultation appointment. Our specialized team offers many rejuvenation and surgical procedures to help you achieve your best look, enhance your body and unveil a fresher, new, younger looking you.