TCA Peel, Trichloroacetic Acid is one of the deeper, more aggressive chemical treatments used to correct serious skin flaws. Benefits to the skin are numerous among them tightening and firming facial skin leaving you with a younger more attractive complexion. After TCA facial peels are completed, the reproduction of collagen is also increased immensely. Continuing to build a more beautiful complexion for any recipient. New surface skin becomes clear and smooth.
TCA facial peels are commonly used to correct these problems.
- Repair skin damage from years of sun exposure through skin peeling.
- Repair and remove fine facial Lines anywhere on your face!
- Removal or decreases any lip creases, crows feet and deep forehead lines.
- Completely peels & removes dry flaky skin.
- Removes lesions or scaring which has troubled you for years!
- Corrects acne, pimples, black heads, and clogged pores by killing the bacteria.
- Removes freckles and age spots on face the face or body.
- Removes liver spots known as hyper pigmentation.
- Skin lightening and dark spots.
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) is typically used as an intermediate-to-deep chemical peeling agent in concentrations of 10% to 35%. This type of peel is useful for people with surface wrinkles, superficial blemishes, and pigmentation problems. TCA may be used on the neck as well as other areas of the body such as the hands, forearms, legs, and chest. The treatment is rapid, requiring less than thirty minutes from beginning to end. There is some burning upon application.
Once the treatment is completed, you can expect to shed the dead, outer layer of skin for approximately three days. The healing process can take from ten to fourteen days. After that time you will notice improvement in the appearance of your skin, which will have less wrinkles, blemishes, and pigmentation problems. You will also notice a healthy glow, as your face appears radiant and shining.
TCA is a deeper chemical facial peel than most of the superficial peels that just cause the skin to lightly flake. Because it is deeper and stronger than jessner, glycolic, salicylic, malic, or lactic acids (recovery time is 7-14 days). TCA treatments are commonly done with 10-35% TCA solutions – A weaker solution for delicate peels such as around the eye area… a stronger solution for stubborn hyper pigmentation and lines.