Winter will soon give way to spring. The changing of the seasons can bring with it changes to your body, mind and spirit. It’s impossible to stop the march of time and aging is a natural process. But you don’t have to succumb to the numbers of candles on your birthday cake. “You are only as old as you feel” may seem a trite maxim, but it can be true for you.
Here are a few tips to help you feel vibrant and youthful no matter your age:
- WATCH YOUR DIET. You know what “eat to live” means for you. Do it and your body will thank you.
- STAY SMART. Learn a language or refresh your MahJong game; get your friends together for a game of Pinochle or Bridge; do crossword puzzles; take an art class. Stay smart and stay young.
- KEEP MOVING. Nothing makes you feel young and vibrant like exercise endorphins. Whether it’s dancing, walking, jogging, Zumba, Pickle Ball or getting down with your downward dog, just do it.
- SPEND TIME OUTDOORS. It’s not just about getting enough sunshine vitamin D, it’s about seeing your world, exploring, skiing, hiking, meeting friends for brunch, coffee or tea. Time outdoors – especially with friends – can lighten your mood and make you feel young and alive.
- Put your best face forward, and greet every day with a smile. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter…not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- STAY HAPPY. Be young and happy on the inside and it will reflect in your face, body, and attitude.
- YOU ARE IMPORTANT. Be your own best friend and take time for you. Get a massage or a soothing facial. Maybe you’ve been wanting to try Botox, a chemical peel or microdermabrasion – now is the perfect time.
Call us, today, to schedule a consultation appointment.
We offer many rejuvenation procedures to help you enhance your face and body to unveil a fresher, younger looking you!