Winter is the perfect time to resolve to take care of your skin…to take the time to treat the damaging effects of aging, the sun and the environment. One of the simplest, quickest, easiest and least expensive ways to do this is with a Microdermabrasion Treatment – the number two non-surgical cosmetic procedure in the U.S.
Microdermabrasion is amazing and unique. It removes the dull, dry, dull, dead, outer layer of your skin, leaving you refreshed, radiant and younger-looking.
- Microdermabrasion is the perfect treatment for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin, scars, fine wrinkles, acne-prone skin, freckles and age spots.
- Microdermabrasion is non-invasive, and uses a unique wand that is passed over your skin. Tiny crystals are blown against your skin, treating just the top layer, called the stratum corneum. The used crystals and dead cells from your skin are simultaneously vacuumed away into a sealed container.
- By removing the top layer of skin, microdermabrasion can stimulate your body to increase cell turnover and produce more
- The procedure takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes. There is no discomfort and no downtime. You can return to normal activities immediately, looking refreshed and glowing.
- Microdermabrasion is affordable and can be performed during your lunc hhour.
- Your microdermabrasion treatment will be tailored to meet your individual skin conditions.
- Since skin typically regenerates at approximately 30-day intervals, microdermabrasion treatments should be repeated at intervals of four weeks for optimal improvement.
If you aren’t yet ready to try a chemical peel or a laser resurfacing treatment, microdermabrasion may be just the ticket. Call to schedule an appointment and add a microdermabrasion treatment to your “pampering” list for 2016.